Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:03 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Newbie Nikon Purchase
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:39 pm 

Hi there everybody I'm new here ,been reading around on here quite a bit , lots of good info on here . I'm planning on a DSLR purchase soon , my first REAL camera. I like the Nikon entry level models D3100 and D3200 they seem to be the right model for features and price for me.My buddy who has a Canon DSLR (not sure which model) has been giving me help tips too so I'm getting more comfortable in looking for a camera that fits my needs and ability.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:53 am 

Welcome to the forum shyboy.

Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:42 am 

Thanks ,seems like not too many people frequent here at one time ,I came back to the site on and off all day and only one person replied . Is there another site where more ppl are or is everybody out taking pictures? LOL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:44 am 

It looks like you have already made your mind up as to which purchase you will make and you haven't really asked for any specific advice, which maybe why not many people have responded to your post.

I am sure if you have any specific queries you will get many responses, as you will notice other posts do, from the very knowledgeable and friendly bunch of folks who frequent the Camera Labs forums.

Good luck with your purchase.

http://keystrokesukimages.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:30 pm 

Welcome to the forums! :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:49 pm 

keystrokesuk wrote:
It looks like you have already made your mind up as to which purchase you will make and you haven't really asked for any specific advice, which maybe why not many people have responded to your post.

I am sure if you have any specific queries you will get many responses, as you will notice other posts do, from the very knowledgeable and friendly bunch of folks who frequent the Camera Labs forums.

Good luck with your purchase.

Just to clarify my last post ,I'm on 2 other forums that have to do with Classic Cars and those guys are on their nightly and responses come fast and furious ! No disrespect to the people on this forum .SO... I made the deal last night at Henry's ,I bought the D3200 ,very nice camera .The fella there was very helpful and showed me some Canon models and Pentax models also along with some of the higher models of Nikons. If I had of had a bigger budget I may have went with the D7100 but I had set a limit for myself or $600 which I came in fairly close at $730 (including taxwith a 2 year extended warranty that's transferable to another camera if I want that takes over when Nikon's is up.Now I just need to get out there and take some pictures!!